Terms and Conditions
The seller has right to accept or reject final bid. 20% down payment at the closing of the sale - balance owing upon title transfer. Possession will be no earlier than November 1st, 2021 and no later than January 15th, 2022.
- All registered bidders must be 18-years of age or older.
- All sales are final. There are NO RETURNS, NO REFUNDS. Once a bid is placed it is a binding contract between buyer and Taylor Auctions, and bids cannot be removed.
- Taylor Auctions advises buyers to perform their own detailed inspection of items prior to bidding. Taylor Auctions has not inspected any aspects or components of the equipment other than what has been told by seller. Taylor Auctions is not responsible for incorrect listing information, if any. Taylor Auctions has attempted to provide accurate descriptions of all items however it is the bidder’s responsibility to determine the condition and suitability of each item.
- Taylor Auctions reserves the right to refuse, and or revoke any Buyer the privilege of bidding, at any time.
- All items must be paid in full immediately after auction ending. All payments not received or postmarked within 3 days will incur an additional 5% late payment fee on total invoice. An additional 5% will be added every14 days until payment is received.
- Payments accepted by (Bank Wire $20.00 fee), (E-Transfer), Cash, Cheque. All final bids may be subject to GST, PST and applicable fees which will be added to invoice. If you plan to buy using any financial lending company, arrangements must be made with Taylor Auctions, prior to bidding. Letters of guarantee from these financing companies will be deemed payment by Taylor Auctions and paid receipts will be issued for such.
- Payment must be made payable to Taylor Auctions in full. After Taylor Auctions receives payment Buyer will be issued a paid in full receipt, after which, Buyer shall contact Seller to arrange for removal of purchases from sale site. Buyer must present PAID invoice to seller before purchases will be released. All purchases are to be removed by the date set out for each sale. All purchases are the responsibility of Buyer at the close of bidding on auction day. Taylor Auctions cannot be held liable for any purchases not picked-up by dates set for removal.
- Taylor Auctions does not carry insurance on any items sold. That responsibility lies with Buyer at the time the bidding closes on each item.
- All bidders are responsible for any bids placed under their bidding numbers and passwords (DO NOT SHARE THIS INFORMATION, YOU ARE LIABLE). Bidders must notify Taylor Auctions, if they believe that their bidding number and password have been compromised. Bidder accepts that Taylor Auctions, will use the email they provide for future correspondence that Taylor Auctions deems necessary regarding current or future sales, bids, bidding accounts, purchases, and or invoices.
- By submitting a bid in the name of a business entity or corporation, the individual submitting the bid enters into a guaranty agreement where he or she personally guarantees payments to Taylor Auctions. Taylor Auctions strongly recommends for individuals to not purchase items for a third party.
- In the event there are technical difficulties related to the server, software or any other online auction-related technologies, Taylor Auctions, reserves the right to extend bidding, continue bidding, or close the bidding. NEITHER THE COMPANY PROVIDING THE SOFTWARE nor TAYLOR AUCTIONS, SHALL BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR A MISSED BID OR THE FAILURE OF THE SOFTWARE TO FUNCTION PROPERLY FOR ANY REASON. Email notifications will be sent to registered bidders with updated information as deemed necessary by Taylor Auctions.
IF YOU ARE THE WINNING BIDDER AND DEFAULT BY FAILING TO ADHERE TO THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS YOUR ACCOUNT WITH TAYLOR AUCTIONS WILL BE SUSPENDED. THIS MAY ALSO RESULT IN YOUR BIDDING RIGHTS AT OTHER AUCTION COMPANIES TO BE REVIEWED BY THEIR MANAGEMENT.